Pen License Pen License

Great Short!

I think I was in 5th grade before I was allowed to write in pen. It's a stark contrast to many schools in Europe, where they are already writing *with fountain pens* in kindergarten.

Kickball Kickball

Cute story.

Nice story idea. Clean up your line work. No extraneous squiggles. And don't use gradients if you can find another way. For a kickball, for example, that shouldn't be too hard.
Good luck and till next time.

gogomoe responds:

thanks for the review i'll keep that in mind

The Alien Piano The Alien Piano

Nice visual

Nice visual effect. Let's see where you take it when it's ready.

fear - a poetic flash fear - a poetic flash

That was really sweet.

I like the film. Two suggestions would be:
1) I guess you are scanning in the characters and doing the trace bitmap? Either take a few more minutes to clean up the linework, or use the imported images as a guide and plot out the lines with your mouse. It makes a heck of a difference! The gal in the cinema was great..

2) "Camera" timing was sluggish in a few shots where it would have been better to have a more speedy pan. Sometimes it is better to produce a blurred effect or something with lines to create the illusion of speed.

All in all, great work!

F.N.F. #7 - Cricket Trick F.N.F. #7 - Cricket Trick

Tasteless

With all due respect, you should focus your energies on stories that are worth telling.

Dan't get me wrong... What you accomplished in a few hours won you 3.7 whereas what I worked on for three month got me just a 3.6... You could surely do better.

Colin gets a surprise Colin gets a surprise

Real... dumb idea.

Sticking a stick in someone's butt is technically rape. Doing it to your own bro is technically incest.
Hopefully your bro is a good sport or at least too lazy to press charges. Because you've provided potential damning evidence to get yourself put away for a long time.
Otherwise, don't drop the soap, big boy.

bodom-child responds:

thanks for the review...asshole

Winter River Winter River

Ice is nice

Nice drawings. Not much in the way of animation, but good artwork.

Roommates Roommates

You have something

That was fine work. You have a good feel for the medium, and you have good characters, with a nice cartoony look and timing. And you can draw.
My bit of advice is that you ought find a way to make your drawing more stylized, perhaps starting with the outlines. knowaddimean?

potduel 2 potduel 2

Dogtagnon come home

I must say, I just about flipped over backwards to hear the themesong from Dogtagnon (pardon my spellin') and the three muskethounds. That made my day. Thanks.